Saturday, August 20, 2011

Jingle Jangle

So the hubby and I were singing to the baby in the car on the way home from having Thai food in Rockville this evening (yum!). And somehow we started doing jingles from old tv commercials. We agreed that TV commercials are just not the same as they used to be in "the good ol' days".

Now...considering there is a 'slight' age difference between my hubby and I....this is one of those times where our age difference is rather evident. Anyway...can YOU remember any old commercial jingles? For example...can you sing them through? It's hard to do!

Here are some of the ones we remembered....

The best part of waking up, is Folgers in your cup.

My bologna has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-R.

Plop plop, Fizz fizz, oh what a relief it is. Alkaselzer.

Aye yaye yaye yaye, I am a frito bandito.

I'm a pepper, you're a pepper, if you drink Dr. Pepper, then you're a pepper too!

Ooh I heard it through the grapevine (California Raisins)

Oh I wish I was an Oscar Mayer weiner, that is what I truly wish to be.

I don't want to grow up, I'm a Toys R Us Kid, there's lots of games and toys that I can play with.


Anyway, you get the idea...ah the "good ol' days"...

No comments:

Post a Comment